USA : +1 551 242 2980   |   India : 1800 102 1532 (Toll Free)

USA : +1 551 242 2980   |   India : 1800 102 1532 (Toll Free)

Penetration Testing

IARM Information Security > Penetration Testing

A Full Blind approach to identify the customer’s vulnerability by Penetration Testing Service is the best approach. IARM offers options ranging from Black, Grey to White Box level including Internal and External Pen Test. 

What distinguishes penetration testing from simple vulnerability is the human touch. Our experienced technicians carefully review data from tools and use a ‘hacker Min set’ to identify vulnerabilities in your environment. 80% of our Pen-Test Activities are manual tests.

Our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to help you ensure the security of your applications. With the increasing number of cyber attacks and data breaches, it’s more important than ever to protect your business against potential security threats. That’s where our application penetration testing services come in.

We are a “Developer Friendly” Penetration testing team. What it means is, our test reports are widely accepted by developers as it satisfies their requirements and easy to understand report which supports simulation view for each vulnerability along with recommended solutions which are easy to implement.

Related: Why is a vulnerability assessment critical for your business


  • For Security test, IARM believes that manual test is the best way to do. 80% of the test case is done by manual testing, the remaining 20% automated scanners are engaged in the assessment 
  • Performs more than 600 to 900 checks based on the nature of application and requirement from customers
  • Submit “Proof of Concept” and solutions for each vulnerability
  • Cost-free one-time retest
  • Report actual findings rather than voluminous false positives

Our Customers

  • Leading Identity Management product development company based out of Canada has chosen IARM Penetration Testing Service to test their core applications. The Incumbent was one of the Big 4 company
  • Global liquor manufacturer has selected IARM as Penetration Testing Service partner
  • Worked with many startups based out of India and the US to test their core applications. This includes Fintech, IoT, Health care, BPO, App Development, AI and ML product development companies

Protect your business against potential security threats with IARM’s application penetration testing services. Contact us today to schedule your pentesting services.