info@iarminfo.com
info@iarminfo.com

Web Service and API Penetration Testing

IARM Information Security > Web Service and API Penetration Testing

APIs are becoming ever more popular due to simple, Schematic, faster to develop and quick to deploy. The primary focus of API security test is finding the vulnerabilities of the API by running penetration tests, fuzz tests, validations, sensitive data exposure determination, and so on

Traditional web scanning tool may not get desired test result for APIs, IARM has created our own script and methodologies for API testing, this can include but not limited to SOAP, XML, REST and other web services

Understanding of if and how an application make use of API is crucial

Why IARM?

  • For Webservices and API Testing, IARM believes that manual test is the best way to do. Traditional Penetration Testing scanners may not give the desired result. IARM Pen test team has created a unique approach for API testing.  90% of the test case is done by manual testing, the remaining 10% we use scanners 
  • Understanding of if and how an application make use of API is crucial, IARM pool of experts is having good functional and Technical knowledge of Application development
  • For Security test, IARM believes that manual test is the best way to do. 80% of the test case is done by manual testing, the remaining 20% automated  scanners are engaged in the assessment 
  • Submit “Proof of Concept” and solutions for each vulnerability
  • Cost-free one-time retest
  • Report actual findings rather than voluminous false positives
  • “Developer Friendly” Penetration testing team. Our test reports are widely accepted by developers as it satisfies their requirements and  easy to understand report which supports simulation view for  each vulnerability along with recommended solutions which are easy to implement

Our Customers

  • Leading software development company developed end-to-end care orchestration platform which is widely used hospitals across the US. IARM tested API friendly cloud-hosted application (110 APIs) which holds critical patient information. 
  • AI-Powered Conversational engagement platform which is used by 100+ customers across the globe including many premium brands. IARM tested the entire Platform which includes 100+ APIs
  • Experience in API pen testing for more than 20+ customers and over 1000s of APIs

GDPR

hi

error: Content is protected !!